Growth Marketing Coordinator
1-800Flowers.com is looking for a Marketing Coordinator responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to deliver outstanding revenue growth. This person will help create, implement, track, analyze and optimize our online marketing campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent analytical and organizational skills.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a "can do" attitude and is a quick learner. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance to learn from industry leaders and alumni from the best consulting and technology companies. We are a flat, dynamic, and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of marketing campaigns across Video, Display, Programmatic and Paid Social channels, focusing on customer acquisition and retention
- Assist in the daily communication with external agency partners and media vendors to coordinate campaign assets and launch schedule.
- Responsible for day-to-day reporting, campaign monitoring, creative management, billing, tracking audits & publisher/competitive landscape analysis.
- Monitor and measure results in multiple platforms including Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager and Meta Ads Manager using tools like Excel and Tableau.
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and develop sustainable relationships with other key departments including creative, analytics, finance, and merchandising.
- This position will be based in either our NYC office or the headquarter in Jericho.