Marketing Analytics Intern
Marketing Analytics Intern
at Amplitude (View all jobs)
Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform. More than 1,800 customers, including Atlassian, Chick-fil-A, Marks & Spencer, NBCUniversal, PayPal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. With Amplitude, teams can understand what product features are working, where users are getting stuck, and what actions lead to the right outcomes. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About The Role & Team
The GTM Strategy, Planning, & Analytics team maximizes data, technology, and processes to support the dramatic growth of Amplitude. We partner with leaders from the go-to-market teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Partnerships) to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and execute on a global scale.
Now we’re seeking an intern to help support our marketing function out of our San Francisco office!
As a Marketing Analytics Intern you will:
- Help enable the marketing team to make data driven decisions by managing and optimizing dashboards within Salesforce and Tableau CRM
- Partner with sales, operations, marketing, and systems teams to build seamless processes and strive toward operational efficiency
- Derive data-driven insights from historical analysis so that the broader organization can capture opportunities and avoid risks.
- Own reporting of executive-level summaries that the business uses to track performance
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- A growth mindset, meaning you want to take the analysis a step further and challenge the status quo.
- The ability to seek help as needed after applying the resources that we give you, don’t be afraid to reach out.
- A well-organized thought process and can provide frequent status updates, identify challenges or blockers, and can communicate timelines clearly and concisely.
- Interest in diving into complex datasets and gleaning insights to provide strategic recommendations.
- A strong executive presence and an ability to communicate effectively with your peers, senior leadership, and executive team.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2: #1 product analytics solution and #3 best software product
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.