Human Resource Representative
Keep our communities fed.
Our focus is simple but meaningful, from our distribution centers to our offices — every employee of C&S and their family of companies works to help feed local families, neighbors, and communities. As a Human Resources Representative, you will be responsible for providing administrative and operational HR support to a business unit or function. You will work hands-on to deliver results for the business/functional groups.
- Earn $22-$24 per hour based on experience
- Full-time on-site
- 3300 NW 123rd St., Miami, FL 33167
You will contribute by:
- Preparing for and facilitating new hire orientation.
- Providing HR support for time and attendance systems.
- Maintaining employee files and bulletin boards/compliance postings.
- Assisting with HR programs that support the business objectives and key performance priorities of the business unit.
- Supporting key HR initiatives including talent management, training, succession planning, workforce planning, performance management, and salary reviews.
- Coordinating HR and Company initiatives that enhance engagement, performance and retention (e.g., company surveys, community events, recognition).
- Assisting HRBPs with employee relations investigations.
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available from day 1 (medical, dental, vision)
- PTO and Holiday Pay offered
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Health & Wellness program
- Employee Discounts / Purchasing programs
- Employee Assistance Program
We’re searching for candidates with:
- Working knowledge of Human Resources related laws & regulations
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to identify and handle priority and/or sensitive issues with discretion, and a commitment to confidentiality
- Google Suites experience is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
- Open to work a flexible schedule
Every person matters.
We keep our values alive through a culture that embraces differences and ensures that every person matters.
C&S and their Family of Companies are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
The Fine Print
This Job advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This job advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of C&S Wholesale Grocers.
Hiring immediately, to apply text “CS” to 32543 OR visit careers.cswg.com
Associate Degree - General Studies
C&S Wholesale Services, Inc.
About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Services is one of many companies within the C&S Family of Companies, the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. At C&S, We Select the Best® & those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with C&S Wholesale Services, Inc. C&S Wholesale Services, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.