Director of Investor Relations
As an ambitious firm, Gorjian Acquisitions is aggressively looking to grow our investment portfolio - while continuing to achieve our yield requirements.
Our Acquisitions Associates - strategically seek to source and identify potential investment opportunities. When an associate determines that an opportunity has potential to meet the Gorjian's investment criteria, they work with the Investment Analyst to prepare the opportunity to be presented to the Investment Board.
Should the Investment Board elect to pursue an investment, the Investor Relations team shall prepare and begin a Fundraising Campaign, targeting the groups and individuals most likely to consider the given opportunity. It is the responsibility of the Investor Relations team to have a deep understanding of the transactions they are fundraising for, and be able to answer questions and provide information to prospective investors. The team must work to obtain the needed contributions for the transaction to close.
Members of the Investor Relations team may also be asked to provide bi-annual or quarterly reports to the investor account they manage.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency in English
- Full time & in-person work at the Gorjian office in Great Neck, NY.
- Knowledge of finance & capital markets
- Knowledge of Real Estate Investment
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Highly Motivated
- Hard Working
- Willing to work long hours
- Ability to work fast & stay focused
- Communication Skills
- Commission Only: Dependent on Transactions Closed.
- Minimum $15,000 per Acquisition Closed.
- Commission Payouts vary based on deal size. Between 0.25% - 1.00% of Purchase Price.
- Profit Sharing payout eligibility shall be dependent on Strategy & Performance.
- Eligibility for Limited Partnership status upon reaching 24 months of tenure, allowing equity investment in up to three (3) acquisitions per annum.
- Upon reaching 36 months of tenure, eligibility for equity investment in up to five (5) acquisitions per annum.
- Upon reaching 48 months of tenure, eligibility for equity investment in up to seven (7) acquisitions per annum.