Compensation $52K - $120K plus
Is this you?
Are you tired of working in a call center that provides weak "leads" and requires you to work nights and weekends for small commissions and little respect? If you are passionate about helping the aged and disabled, then Enable Me wants to talk to you about a position selling the Independence Chair™ to a community of people who need this safety and activity device to maintain independence within their own home.
The Good News
Are you driven by truly helping people improve their lives? Are you ready to make a change? Do you like to learn? Do you want to make good money? A job in sales with us includes base compensation, unlimited commissions, health benefits, a supportive culture, and ongoing training and coaching to ensure your success.
The Hard Work
You will work from our Tampa office Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, making 40-50 outbound calls daily to patient leads generated by our marketing team. You will have to guide each family through their unique buying process to provide the patient with their own Independence Chair™. This role will require challenging work, getting outside of your comfort zone, and persevering through the frustration that comes with new growth.
- Have 5-10 conversations per day with patients.
- Sell The Independence Chair™ by consulting with patients who need this assistive device to enhance their lifestyle and help return them to independence.
- Work with the VP of Sales and your Sales Manager to develop a plan to achieve your goals.
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of email and basic Microsoft Office apps
*** You do not need to submit a resume to apply. ***
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.