Inside Sales Intern - Summer 2023
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal is seeking high potential, performance driven people to join the Global Merchant Lending Inside Sales Team as a summer 2023 intern. This represents an exciting opportunity to join, learn and grow with a team that is empowered to innovate constantly and to compete fiercely and to thrive in a culture that allows for career growth opportunities and be part of an industry leading company.Job Description:
As a member of the Global Merchant Lending Inside Sales Team at PayPal, you will contribute by facilitating loans in PayPal’s growing merchant lending market and create exceptional relationships with business owners who are interested in acquiring additional capital to grow their business by building rapport and developing trust to understand their borrowing needs.
If you're ready to take up our global challenge, bring your passion, experience, and vision to the team at PayPal. We are proud to work here. You will be, too.
- Actively engage business owners who are interested in funding for their business
- Build exceptional relationships with business owners by establishing rapport and developing trust to understand their borrowing needs
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while overcoming customer objections
- Demonstrate a strong ability to close the deal while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Meet and exceed established sales and quality goals
- Utilize Salesforce to log, track and maintain customer records
- Embrace PayPal’s Culture and Values and be passionate about providing a world class customer experience
- Prior experience (classroom or practical) in sales, account management or inside sales within a B2B environment or marketing, financial services, or business development experience
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and trust quickly over the phone
- Competitive nature with a strong passion and work ethic to exceed personal and professional goals
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively, both on a team and individually, in a high energy, ever-changing, dynamic sales environment
- Must be quality and detailed oriented with strong working knowledge of the internet, e-commerce, and suite of Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills to enable positive interaction with business owners and all levels and functions within the organization
- Proven experience adapting and thriving in a constantly changing environment
Internship Program Information and Requirements:
- This is a Summer 2023 Internship program. Spring and Fall 2023 internships are not available.
- Must currently be pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in sales, marketing, business, communications, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2023.
- Must reside in the U.S. during the Summer internship program.
- Must be able to obtain authorization to work in the U.S. for the summer.