We do not offer sponsorship, this is full time (no contract) on-site position in the Coral Springs, Florida office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Perform coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting across multiple solutions
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 1 year experience as Software Engineer a plus
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
- Scrum/Agile development methodologies experience a plus
- Experience with mobile apps and backend databases a plus
- Experience with Git version control system a plus
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience implementing multi-threaded and optimized systems