Development Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to two Development executives. Responsibilities include executive scheduling, travel & expense reports, meeting setup, event planning, and other administrative support as needed. The position requires a professional communication style, close attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple high-priority requests and meet tight deadlines. It requires a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professional etiquette to represent and interface with senior executives inside and outside the Company. Seeking poised self-starters who can anticipate needs and handle confidential information, offer creativity to initiate enhancements, maximize work products, drive work products, showcase action-oriented follow-through, master technology, be flexible with work schedules, and meet impromptu demands.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to assigned Development executives
• Manage and monitor the team’s content development pipeline, including interface with third-party teams
• Support the content lead with department-related and project-related requests and initiatives
• Manage submission logs and internal department documents
• Read and evaluate books, samples, or other materials for projects
• Gather, assemble and present research and reporting across a range of subject matter
• Source and vet required talent based on project needs (producers, designers, writers, animators, etc.)
• Interface with all levels of the organization providing accurate and detailed project status updates and information across all stages of development and production
• Coordinate with and be a resource for production teams
• Manage and organize the storage and retrieval of all project materials, including decks, dailies, trailers, sizzles, master files, etc.
• Contribute as a member of the Content team to ensure group success, including working closely with other creatives on the team and across the company
• Other administrative duties as necessary
• A minimum of at least 1 year of previous network, studio, production company, agency or entertainment industry experience
• Bachelor's Degree in film/television, English, creative writing, communications or related field, preferred.
• Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management and with diverse personalities and work styles.
• Comfortable dealing with high level executives and talent, in a professional and confidential manner
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
• Proven experience working on premium content development and production
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team
• Highly organized
• Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
• Demonstrable flexibility, professionalism, and finesse when handling the multiple and diverse demands of a creative environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, a plus