Sales Analytics Intern
Join our Sales Analytics Team for a 12-week internship experience and help identify business challenges and insights, then create an end-to-end solution. This role is intended to provide real work experience to college students in an entrepreneurial environment, while directly driving results for the business.
· Identify opportunities to drive incremental sales demand and sales conversion.
· Analyze outcomes of regional and market level tests. Collect and prepare the data, conduct the analysis, interpret the results, and present recommendations to our sales leadership team.
· Leverage digital tools and advance our capabilities by building dashboards and providing business insights.
· Develop business cases and ROI on new revenue driving initiatives.
· Gain experience in sales, promotions, financing, lead management, and sales operations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic working knowledge of Power BI preferred
· Self-starter with ability to think strategically & tactically in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to understand the big picture as well as pay attention to detail
· Ability to balance high-quality standards with schedule pressures
· Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and within a team
· High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
· Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience, Education & Certifications:
· Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business Analytics, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar fields.
· Two years of completed coursework by May 2023
Additional Program Details:
· Competitive compensation
· Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
· Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.