Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Who You Are…
As Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will be counted on to develop and maintain marketing and external communication campaigns, as well as offering support to the Corporate Marketing and branch teams by creating branch proposals and presentations. This role will assume responsibility for the company’s social media accounts, websites, and intranet pages, including the oversight of all relevant analytics.
Some examples of the work you might do includes:
- Provides support in creating and publishing branch proposals, branch A3s, presentations and resumes.
- Designs and implements a social media strategy that aligns with business goals.
- Leads the content creation for our digital marketing needs (social media graphics and videos, email campaigns, advertisements, etc.).
- Communicates with followers, responds to queries in a timely manner, and monitors customer reviews.
- Measures content performance, and uses insights from data to optimize and increase conversion.
- Engages and responds to customers and website viewers on our website via LiveChat.
- Creates and supplies copywriting support for marketing materials (brochures, RFP responses, case studies, blog posts, white papers, project sheets).
- Supports Corporate and Branch trade show planning.
- Ensures all content is consistent with, and supports, the overall brand and identity of the Company.
- Performs research on current industry trends, and makes recommendations to management.
- Runs analytic reports on social media content and general communications on a monthly basis.
- Maintains related website and intranet content across the Company.
- Prepares and submits updates for industry publication ranking and industry specific award programs.
- Creates and updates project experience collateral materials (brochures, case studies, project sheets, etc.).
- Utilizes North Boundary to archive data and content on completed projects.
- Oversees communications, promotions, and marketing, and executes all external communications associated with events.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Need…
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Graphic Design, Marketing, Journalism, or Communications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with all relevant social media platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with diverse audiences.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Suite products.
- Capacity to successfully manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, in online and/or traditional media.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.