INTERNSHIP - Video & Editing - Spring 2023
ChatterBlast Media is seeking a rockstar video editor and shooter to assist in the creation of groundbreaking multimedia content for both us and our ever-growing roster of clients. We want someone who thinks outside the box. Someone with wild ideas, who visualizes everything, and appreciates the art of the green screen. Future Spielbergs and Bigelows should apply.
You – our ideal candidate – have experience and a body of work in video shoots, production, and editing. You have a background in pre- and post production and a passion for coming up with new ways to WOW audiences. You can adapt the “go big or go home” mentality when it comes to the development of creative ideas. You like to have fun, learn new things, and offer your own views.
In this role, you will work side by side with our Dynamic Assets Team. You will get incredible portfolio experience, great references, an incredibly fun and relaxed work environment and an amazing team of mentors, teachers and collaborators. This is a monthly stipend position.
- Assist with concept idealization for videos that will be created for variety of networks and clients
- Assist with pre- and post-production
- Involvement with idea creation and execution for company video needs
- Assist multimedia team in post-production environment
- Assist with camera work, lighting design, audio capture, and more in both scripted and unscripted settings
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing
- Tapped into all things social
- Patience and concentration
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- A high level of self-motivation
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Communication skills, both written and oral
15 hours per week remote work and access to your own laptop computer and appropriate software (Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere Pro).
NOTE: While much of the work of the Video & Editing Intern can be done remotely, we do request that anyone applying for the position be located in the Philadelphia region for occasional video shoots.
In addition to a cover letter and resume, please include a link to a digital portfolio either as a separate document or as a clickable link on your resume or cover letter.
Show us your best work, wow us, make us want more!
TIMELINE: Spring 2023