MBA Finance Intern
We are empowering women to optimize their health by embracing their natural cycle.
28 is a radically disruptive FemTech startup that offers women a hyper-personalized fitness + holistic wellness experience, powered by each user’s natural cycle. We provide world-class, customized streaming workouts designed by supermodel trainers, nutrition profiles designed for hormone health, and science-based insights into yourself, your relationships, and your work, tailored to your current emotional state.
Our vision is to be the market leader in cycle-based wellness, combining all the valuable tools and experiences women rely on - across a myriad of apps, services, and products - under one powerful brand.
About the role
The primary goal of this position is to raise a Series A that are in line with the organization's overall objectives and its strategic goals for fundraising. Initiative, competitiveness, and the ability to keep one's attention on the goal will all be essential. It will be important to establish rapport and relationships with individuals as well as groups, which calls for an engaging communication style.
Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to work alongside the Founder and CEO to raise a series A round for a Thiel-backed startup.
- We’re funded ($3.2M pre-launch) by legendary investors and founders of PayPal, Facebook, SpaceX, Palantir, Lyft, AirBnB, Spotify, Affirm, Postmates, etc.
- We’re the first product/service of its kind in an industry (FemTech) that is getting more attention than ever.
- Work with seasoned second-time founders.
- Take part in a revolution in women’s personal healthcare that is improving the lives of millions.
- MBA candidate in Finance.
- Miami based.
- Strong business acumen.
- You're fluent in English.
- You’re a pro at financial modeling.
- You’re an excel expert.
- Great with math and numbers.
- Your goal post-graduation is to be an entrepreneur.
- Work directly with the CEO on executing and prepping all materials related to securing a Series A.
- Analyze, develop and draft fundraising documents including proposals, presentations, and written communications.
- Create multiple financial models and projection models.
- Produce representational materials/decks for the CEO to communicate ideas to investors.
- $20 p/hour.