✌️ About Us
We’re Jibby—we brew infused coffees and lattes to help you feel productive, clear, and stress-free.
Ingrained in our culture is a commitment to sustainability and responsible sourcing—which is why we use Fair Trade Certified ingredients and give back through our partnership with 1% for the Planet. You can find us at jibbycoffee.com or across retailers in NYC, Miami, and SoCal.
🏄🏻♂️ The Role
Our small team is looking for a Content & Social Intern who’s stellar at creating fresh content, both video and static. We’re looking for a self-driven creative interested in working with a tight-knit startup team and who has their finger on the pulse of content trends. You’ll be working directly with the cofounders for this role.
Your goal is to push forward and grow the Jibby social community and online presence through content creation (specifically TikTok / Reels), curation, and community engagement. Your main responsibilities will include bi-weekly strategic planning, community engagement, and monthly reporting, to name a few. There’s potential for this to evolve into a role of influencer management if that’s of interest to you.
Keep in mind this job description is meant to inspire and give you some general direction—not to limit what can be done or be comprehensive.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a short cover letter, resume, and portfolio or examples of relevant content creation experience, preferably with short-form videos or TikToks you've made/posted.
😊 About You
- I’m well organized and comfortable with communication—I dig design, coffee, and community-building. Ideally, I’ve pursued an educational path that has given me a foundation to take on this role (marketing, communications, graphic design, etc.).
- I'm not afraid of the camera and love making videos.
- I speak Adobe, or Canva, and I love staying ontop of relevant design and social trends.
- I’ve learned about Jibby Coffee and I’m excited to enter the food and beverage ecosystem.
- I understand the importance of working together as a team, especially in a remote environment.
- I may work quietly or boldly, but I’m comfortable making things happen in the construct of a tight-knit team environment.
- I love talking to people: I can craft a killer email or DM and I come across as professional and personable. I can juggle many relationships at the same time and know how to keep it all organized and manage my time well.
- I know how to do what is asked of me and exceed expectations, but also know when to bring new, fresh ideas to the table. I’m self-sufficient and know how to handle whatever task is thrown at me, no matter how big or small.
🌻 The Deets
This is a part-time, paid Spring Internship.
Job is remote. Our team is based in NYC and Miami.
Start date mid-January and work through mid-May.
Monthly stipend between $600-$1,200/month depending on relevant experience.