NerdRabbit - Digital Marketing Intern
Nerdrabbit is a new, innovative staffing solution under the Catalyst Tech Ventures Umbrella, and we need someone to help grow the brand and bring interest to our offering by engaging the best talent in the market.
Nerdrabbit is seeking a creative individual to drive brand awareness through digital media for our newest AWS software defined staffing solution. This position will assist with social media, email, SEO, SEM, and website campaigns. Our ideal candidate has fundamental understanding of digital marketing best practices, some design abilities, strong communication skills, and an eagerness to learn new technology.
You will be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (checkout our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle) as your marketing efforts help grow relationships with new and existing customers, generate new business, and build more brand awareness.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Curate social media content to be shared across social channels
- Research, manage and oversee all social media content including graphics, videos, and other digital marketing strategies
- Assist with email campaigns
- Ensure all messaging is on target and consistent with NerdRabbit’s objectives and vision
- Build effective, creative email campaigns to create lead generation and growth of revenue
- Assist with web development projects
- Maintain our website: providing updates and improvements when necessary to keep up with the ever-changing world of tech
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to understand the technology industry and assist with greater lead generation through social media and digital advertising
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization
- Monitor google analytics with the rest of the team to identify viable ideas, trends, and growth patterns
- Track keyword rankings
- Collect and report on data from marketing campaigns
NerdRabbit is the world’s first AI-Powered, unbiased hiring platform that matches Cloud professionals with Cloud (h)opportunities. We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) ISV Accelerate partner and are available on the AWS Marketplace. Named as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, NerdRabbit is focused on developing the talents of our team members with specific concentration on training and growing the skills of interns and recent graduates, setting them up for success throughout their careers.
For more information, visit https://nerdrabbit.com/.