Content Creation Internship Application
Frontida is a United Nations-approved nonprofit created by passionate young entrepreneurs, dedicated to developing health documentation applications clinics in low-resources settings. Frontida has deployed systems in Greece, Panama, Afghanistan, Poland, and Romania. Now, we are getting ready to launch systems in Ukraine to help the Ukraine Crisis and start our first projects in Africa with the United Nations Development Program. Apply now and join our zealous team who has won multiple awards and mentorship from the National Academy of Engineering, Oracle, Marshall Grief Incubator, Westly Foundation, Techstars and Blackstone Launchpad, and Viterbi Min and MEPC challenge. Learn more about Frontida at
Content Creation Internship Description Below:
Your primary focus will be creating video content, while assisting in graphic design when needed
Work closely with the marketing director on creative aspects and production of all videos
- Identify opportunities to collect B-roll at on-site deployments/events for Frontida
- Create exciting, cutting-edge videos for Frontida, as well as short-videos you can mass
- Use discretion in choosing appropriate footage for video edits
- Compile b-roll and provide video footage to various clients, such as the news media,
via various online and
in-person delivery methods.
Work with copywriters and marketing director to produce strategic deliverables
- Design clean Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn posts based on current branding
- Create infographics, one-pagers, slide decks, and other deliverables for potential
- Strategize marketing campaigns with copywriter and marketing director
- Iterate and improve existing designs to create effective visuals that fits our target
- Ensure final graphics and layouts contain proper design fundamentals
- Ability to share and communicate effectively in an async team environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your projects
- Videography and photography experience
- Familiarity with video editing software and technologies (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier,
- Experience in creating designs/visual content for social media campaigns, platforms, and
regular posts on
Linked-in, Facebook, and Instagram, etc.
- Experience in launching social media campaigns that drive up audience engagement,
website clicks, and donation channels
- Strong understanding of Photoshop and Canva, familiarity with Figma and Illustrator
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Role will require between 10-15 hours weekly
- Minimum: 6-month commitment. This duration can be extended.
- The internship will be part-time and unpaid, but will provide hands-on startup experience and high-impact responsibilities.
- Internships starts in late December/January depending on the internship.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.