Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-scaling health-tech company that has grown annual revenue by more than 850% since 2020?
At IntelyCare, purpose matters! Our AI technology empowers healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. Through our smart and easy-to-use mobile app and platform, our pool of over 30,000 nursing professionals get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve while our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when they need them. All of which leads to the ultimate goal - better care for patients.
Some of our recent accolades include:
· Reached “Unicorn Status” with a $1.1B valuation after securing $115 million in Series C funding
· 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
· 2021 Comparably Best Companies for Career Growth
· 2021 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
· 2021 Comparably Best Leadership Team
· 2020 Inc 5000
· 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Sound interesting? Read on…
As IntelyCare’s Sales Market Development Representative, you’ll be a self-motivated individual that thrives on competition and building rapport with prospects and customers. You will act as liaisons, linking sales and marketing to qualify content-generated leads and increase sales revenue while also cold-calling on decision-makers to create your own leads. The most successful people in this role will be tenacious, confident, and customer-focused, possessing pride in personal performance with a need-to-win mentality while working closely with our Marketing Team and Inside Sales Representatives (ISR’s).
What You’ll Do:
· Prospect and qualify leads for a variety of long-term care facility across various markets
· Set meetings/presentations for the inside sales team and executive leadership team
· Qualify incoming leads
· Use lead generation tools to extract contacts and craft targeted lists of prospects
· Conduct due diligence research on potential new markets
Who You Are:
· Interested in a career in sales, have some sales experience whether it be retail sales, a sales internship, or other sales related position
· A team player while also being able to work independently
· Interested in constant growth opportunities and training
· Possess a hunter-mentality and be prepared to create your own success
Some of Our Many Perks:
· Monthly health and wellness stipend
· Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
· Complimentary beverages, snacks, and lunches catered twice a week
· Summer Fridays
· Unlimited PTO
· 12 paid company holidays
· Commuter benefits
· Benefits Hub discount platform
· Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IntelyCare requires team members to 1) be fully vaccinated against COVID and test weekly if in the office or 2) test daily if in the office for those who are not vaccinated unless there is a qualified exemption.