*Remote position, unpaid, flexible availability - 200 hours of time required for completion (hours per day and time frame for 200 hours is determined by the intern)
Sales intern is responsible for creating, designing, and maintaining websites for businesses, individuals, or organizations. They offer a wide range of services, including writing, designing, editing, proofing, site maintenance, consulting, installing website updates, and fixing bugs.
Their duties include but not limited to:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Associates, Bachelors, or currently enrolled into an accredited college or university (preferred and but not required).
- Previous coursework and volunteer experience and/or 1-2 years of professional work experience will be considered as well.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong Interpersonal skills