Sales & Marketing Coordinator
A Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Invictech Inc. will be a collaborative person supporting and coordinating with clients to drive business growth. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents from our workforce directly contribute to our success. Currently, we are more than willing to sponsor H1B visas to employees who show great potential.
What you will work on
- Manage and maintain strong client relationships with adaptability, urgency, and positivity
- Be able to interpret and understand requests and needs from clients
- Seek collaborative opportunities for the business, both internally and externally
- Tracks sales data, plans training meetings, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Updates and maintains interview calendars.
- Contribute to contacting clients and handling their requests via phone or email with the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Supports candidates by providing marketing data, market trends, open positions forecasts, account analyses, and client feedback.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Highest level of integrity and ethical standards.
What we prefer you to have...
- Previous sales experience with customers or clients
- Previous experience in IT companies
Working Condition: Office environment
Annual Salary: starting from $55,000
Application instruction: Please apply through Handshake.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org