Director Digital Marketing
kglobal (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zenetex) is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
As the Director, Digital Marketing you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing digital strategy for multiple consumer-focused clients. You will ideate and manage paid media into digital campaigns and manage email marketing programs and SEO. You understand the nuances of organic and paid search, website and email performance and optimization, and content marketing strategy. You live and breathe engagement and reporting to ensure content is designed to maintain, grow, and improve the overall digital marketing effort. In short, you are an experienced digital marketer who can shape, manage and track all digital programs. This role reports to the Chief Creative Officer and functions as the primary liaison with the content and digital teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet with the marketing and design teams to define advertising strategies and requirements
- Conduct market research using techniques such as A/B testing to guide the marketing strategy
- Develop and implement digital advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and sales
- Planning and executing digital marketing timelines and budgets
- Ensure the efficiency and optimization of the digital ecosystem through SEO, SEM, and SMO
- Implement paid search, PPC, and SEO strategies/campaigns
- Monitor and interpret digital analytics
- Track conversion rates – what worked, what didn’t, and why?
- Generate and present digital marketing reports and analyses for feedback
- Stay abreast of the latest consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in marketing, digital technologies, or related field; Master’s preferred
- 2-3 years of experience as Director or similar in Digital Marketing
- 4-5 years of experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- 4-5 years of experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools, and best practices
- Team player with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Flawless time-management skills