Sr. Strategist Content
kglobal, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zenetex, LLCis a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
We are looking for an experienced Content Strategist to help build out kglobal’s content team. You have a critical eye and unrelenting focus on accuracy and detail. You don’t need to be a subject matter expert in any one area but you should know how to write like one; ability to research and comprehend complex topics, technologies, and subjects, translate concepts into ideas and insights, distill the raw goods into compelling content and stand-out stories to move our clients target audiences. This role will focus on writing and editing long-form content (op-eds, blogs, features), but you understand how to shape and repurpose ideas for web, email, and social. You also understand and can guide content strategy and will work with other Strategists and Directors to build cross-platform campaigns, including scheduling and maintaining editorial calendar, tracking content between platforms, and communication with peers and client POCs.
What You’ll Do:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience researching, creating, and editing content, with an ability to independently generate ideas and angles, as well as build on ideas provided by clients and peers
- Passion for writing, developing a story, tackling a topic, and crafting narratives designed to resonate with and move people
- Familiarly with a variety of editorial styles and ability to conform to specifications
- Uncompromising editor and proofreader
- Ability to both establish and/or adopt a strong point of view, narrative, voice and tone as dictated by the subject or assignment
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a communications-related field
- Portfolio of long-form content written for print and web
If you don't check all the boxes but still are interested in working with us, please apply. Nobody is perfect; we're looking for teammates who are fun, love learning, and are excited about what we are building.
There is no clearance requirement for this position.