Blockchain/Web3 Multimedia Production Intern
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and Wolfram Language, is looking for an efficient and detail-oriented Blockchain/Web3 Multimedia Production Intern. This intern will be responsible for helping with research for content, helping to produce content and performing limited project coordination for the Wolfram Research subsidiary Wolfram Blockchain Labs.
This position requires innate curiosity and the ability to research, schedule interviews, write about a variety of topics (blockchain services and people) and provide concise and timely results. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about blockchain technology and adept at collaborating with others. This is a part-time position with up to 29 hours per week.
- Supporting the team to proactively execute content production and research project plans for multiple projects
- Researching current trends in blockchain/Web3/cryptocurrencies and reporting on these to the team
- Researching and identifying key contacts in the Web3 world, reaching out to request and schedule interviews and providing briefs on their work to the interview team
- Assisting with writing and creating time stamp markers on content to help the team produce quality video, audio and multimedia products that are ready for final broadcasting
- Assisting with refining video and audio content to build a library of videos and episode segments
- Supporting the team’s marketing efforts to build a broad audience for the content
- Using digital project management software (Jira) to manage tasks and deadlines and communicate with other team members
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams within the company
- Establishing, documenting and improving internal processes
- Monitoring performance and project metrics and reporting them to team leads
- Reporting on project statuses and escalating any risks or needs to senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of initiative and the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to manage time and tasks efficiently
- Aptitude or interest in blockchain/Web3/cryptocurrencies
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to use (or willingness to learn) Wolfram Language at a basic level
Location: Champaign, Illinois, or remote
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.