Sr. Account Associate Media Content
kglobal, a Vectrus company is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
As a Senior Account Associate, you will support day-to-day outreach activities for a variety of integrated campaigns across kglobal’s clients. This includes communicating with the media and generating media placements on behalf of clients. You will also play a role in writing and content creation for client deliverables. You will work with peers, senior leaders, and account managers to write op-eds, pitch stories and features, and secure placements for trade associations, Fortune 500 companies, nonprofit organizations, and other clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Support client accounts by executing important tactical functions, including creating media lists, pitching news outlets and journalists, monitoring for media placements, researching media opportunities, and more
- Build and maintain relationships with reporters, editors, and influencers to drive results for clients
- Contribute to content development for a variety of deliverables, including op-eds, blog posts, white papers, and longform articles
- Deliver media monitoring reports and summaries for clients
- Constantly bring creative new ideas to the table to help clients break through the clutter and reach their target audiences
- Follow the news cycle to develop news hooks that resonate with target media outlets
- Support, participate and add value to kglobal business development efforts through research
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the media/communications field
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a variety of communications tools and databases
- Intellectually curious, creative, and results-oriented
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.