Charting Coordinator (Tampa)
OUTFRONT Media is one of North America’s most innovative media companies. We leverage the power of creative excellence, unbeatable locations and smart audience data to change the game for advertisers. Our purpose as a company is to help people, places and businesses grow stronger. To do this, we make meaningful connections between brands and people when they are outside of their homes through one of the largest and most diverse sets of out-of-home assets including billboards, transit and mobile displays across the U.S. and Canada. We connect diverse audiences across over 150 markets and conduct our business considering all our stakeholders, from clients and employees, to the communities where we operate.
As a Charting Coordinator, you'll play an essential part of the management of our saleable inventory in efforts to supply clients with inventory that meets advertiser’s needs. This role will provide top of the line support throughout media scheduling process to ensure accurate inputs and real time data to support the sales process.
What We Offer
OUTFRONT offers a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (including same and opposite-sex domestic partners)
- HSA and FSA plans, Family Benefits, Pet Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with an Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Educational Assistance
- Robust Diversity, Equity and Inclusion program including 6 Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Partner with Account Executives and Sales Administrative teams to chart proposals and contracts for all OUTFRONT Media advertising inventory.
- Provide outstanding support to Management and Sales Staff to provide up to date information with available advertising space.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of local advertising inventory.
- Effectively problem solve to address issues affecting local advertising inventory and the Charting Department.
- Create work orders and copy the verification into the Inventory Management System (IMS) for OUTFRONT digital displays.
- Report weekly updates on posting information and Posting & Delivery (P&D) issues.
- Act as a Liaison between Sales and Operation Departments to confirm copy, posting instructions (PI’s), and work orders.
- Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly P&D reports to clear all media to be invoiced.
- Possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize to meet assignment deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong Analytic capabilities.
- Self-motivated with at least 1-2 years of professional work experience.
- Ability to handle the tasks associated with a fast-paced advertising environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.