The State of Connecticut, Department of Social Services (DSS) is recruiting for a Planning Analyst to be a part of our Communications Office. This position is located in the DSS Central Office, 55 Farmington Avenue, Hartford, CT. This is a hybrid role with a work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our Communications Office provides a full range of public information and communications, news media relations, information and referral, and client advocacy services in support of the Department's mission and statutory mandates. In this role, we will have you support the work of the Communications Office as well as provide customer service to further facilitate the Department's vision of a Connecticut where all are healthy, secure and thriving Along with other duties as needed, you will:
- Primarily work with the web postings and the social media presence of the agency
- Provide customer service when needed
- Support the privacy/breach/FOIA functions of the Communications Office
State of Connecticut employees participate in a competitive benefits plan that includes:
- Excellent health and dental coverage
- A generous retirement plan
- Paid time off
- A healthy work/life balance
We encourage you to come see all that Connecticut has to offer by joining the DSS team!