HR Summer Intern
We are an innovation and technology consultancy with an international orientation. We support our customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. Our customers are mainly from the high-tech industry, specially in the automotive industry in our Detroit office. We have offices in Germany (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich), Spain (Barcelona), the Philippines (Manila) and the USA (Detroit, MI).
At INVENSITY we invest in long-term relationships with our top talents. Shape your career and benefit from a variety of projects, unique opportunities for further development, personal freedom and a lively corporate culture. If you share our passion for technology, we look forward to receiving your application.
Check out this recently created video of our colleagues talking about our office culture!
Possible tasks & roles
- Work in a young, ambitious and creative team. Join the exciting world of our Human Resources Department
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Manager on strategic HR topics
- Review applicant resumes and manage candidate pipeline
- Conduct interviews and evaluate candidates
- Plan and join university recruiting events
- Create and post job ads
- Benchmark compensation and benefits for the organization
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master's degree in General Business or Human Resource Management
- Completed courses related to Human Resource Management
- Desire to work in Human Resources upon graduation
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work collaboratively with others
- Exemplifies ambition through extracurricular involvement