Campus Recruiting Intern
Intern, Campus Recruiting
At ASM, we welcome the opportunity to give talented people the chance to show us what they can achieve while giving them an insight into our world. Take this chance to really make your mark. As ASM is rapidly expanding, our Campus Recruiting program is also growing.
We’re looking for an intern who is interested in gaining experience within the field of Recruiting. You’ll work in the fast-paced, exciting world of the semiconductor industry. You’ll become an expert in developing pipelines of talent, building relationships with university partners and creating outreach campaigns to drive applications and brand awareness for our company.
A day in the life of Campus Recruiting Intern
- Partner and support our Campus Recruiting Programs to drive talent attraction, source, screen and qualify candidates for open entry-level roles.
- Develop pipeline of early career talent by using sources and techniques, such as job boards, social media sites, student organizations, etc.
- Leverage in house tools to conduct Talent Mapping for specific markets in support of Talent Pipelining of critical roles
- Perform Data analytics on Talent Acquisition operations, including market intelligence to support the development of solutions to enable greater productivity and effectiveness, as well as pulling reports, as applicable
- Participate in other talent attraction initiatives, recruiting, sourcing and recruitment marketing projects as assigned.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Undergraduate (penultimate year) pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, or a science disciplines as long as you have a passion for People.
- Strong in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, social media knowledge
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Ambitious and talented with excellent study results, have an international orientation, and can thrive in a multicultural organization.
- You can adapt well to changing situations, have a positive outlook, flexibility and enjoy a motivational level that is best described as ‘passionate’.
- Being ‘fired up’ isn’t enough, we also want our interns to have a very specific vision on their personal development and on what they want to achieve.
- We want people who truly want to make a difference together with us.