Social Media Intern
Flora Social Media Internship
Flora is a Bay Area-based sustainable lifestyle marketplace that is pioneering the next generation of sustainable living. We exist to empower people to live sustainably in all aspects of their lives by infusing value and providing greater access to brands and products that make a difference.
Our team comprises best-in-class operators from top organizations including Amazon, Walmart.com, Alibaba, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, McKinsey, Blue Apron, Constellation Brands, Tinder, Cart.com, General Mills, Gap, Petco, UBS, Citi, BTIG, Accenture, EY, and IBM.
We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors, including Lux Capital, Correlation Ventures, Climate Capital and Gokul Rajaram.
As a Social Media Intern at Flora, you will play a key role in presenting our sustainable CPG brands and marketplace. You will get the opportunity to work and manage the social media channels for a sustainability-focused company from the ground up. The primary responsibilities are threefold; working together with marketing and strategy to shape the social media channels (with heavy emphasis on TikTok), creating and posting content to social media platforms, and coordinating the influencer marketing process. The role will work closely with cross-functional teams from different areas of the company ranging from growth managers to strategy to branding.
*This is a remote internship opportunity.
- Create (and sometimes star in) TikTok videos for our accounts
- Create static post and video content for our social accounts
- Social Media Interaction on TikTok/Instagram from our accounts
- Pitch video ideas based on current TikTok/Reels trends
- Keep track of growth numbers and report them weekly
- Hashtag Research
- Scheduling Posts
- Assist with Copy Editing/Copywriting
- Great passion for sustainability and e-commerce, and commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Strong knowledge about TikTok, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Is familiar with popular TikTok creators
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Self-starter, result-driven with the ability to multitask and an eagerness to learn
- Structured and data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills and innovative thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Knows how to edit TikToks in-app (Graphics, Text, Sounds, Effects, etc.)
- Basic photoshop knowledge (Note: Photoshop account not required/to be provided)
You’ll join a mission-driven, rapidly-growing team in pursuit of empowering people to live more sustainably globally and reinventing great sustainable brands.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. No qualified applicants will be discriminated against based on disability or protected veteran status.