Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Washington, D.C.; Hybrid
Status: Full-time; Exempt
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
Direct Reports: N/A
Typical Work Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Since 1999, Monex USA has provided corporate clients with the best foreign exchange (FX) and international payment solutions in the industry. Monex USA guides thousands of clients, from a broad spectrum of industry sectors, through the intricacies of the currency markets. Our unique market insight is widely recognized in main-line business media such as The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bloomberg, and CNBC.
This Marketing Specialist position will help develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the entire organization to support leads acquisition, customer retention and engagement, business development, and brand awareness. This data-driven role will require a dynamic marketer who can learn quickly, drive requests, work at scale with global partners, and execute deliverables independently – with acute attention to detail – in a fast-paced environment. As a key member of a nimble, high-performing Marketing team, this person will also have the chance to wear many hats and tap into their creativity and innovative ideas while contributing to strategic direction and execution. The position will report directly to the VP of Marketing and work closely with the VP of Sales, Sales Operations, and agency partners to drive marketing initiatives that generate and support a robust sales funnel and client success program.
- Assist with creation, execution, internal communication, and measurement of cross-channel marketing activities designed to generate qualified leads and opportunities; activities can include e-mail campaigns, social media, events, display advertising, collateral, presentations, case studies, videos, direct mail, podcasts and more.
- Oversight of the website and the user experience with the goal of driving traffic, engagement, and conversions by developing and optimizing content
- Manage collection, analysis, and regular reporting of analytics to key stakeholders regarding marketing activities and campaigns that can inform data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to help build through-the-funnel marketing campaigns and materials to identify prospects, create leads and convert opportunities, and liaise with the Sales Operations team to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Manage and assist with various aspects of social media and our digital marketing footprint – from planning, creation, and posting of content to grow audience and engagement
- Conduct market, target audience, and competitive research for market mapping, benchmarks, trends, and innovative inspiration
- Support internal and external events with planning, execution, and development of necessary content, including promotion, presentations, collateral, and speaker material.
- Complete any other ad hoc marketing and communications duties as required
- Minimum 3-5 years of directly relevant marketing experience
- Deep understanding of all facets of marketing, digital marketing, and client journey best practices
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution, delivering under a tight deadline
- A high degree of initiative, self-motivation, and resourcefulness
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task, and experience with actionable reporting for stakeholders
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Google Search, Excel, etc) and some familiarity with HTML
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and familiarity with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Experience in a B2B and/or Sales ecosystem
- FreshSales, MailChimp, or Salesforce knowledge
- Agency experience
- Occasional travel may be required
The annual salary range is $60,000 to $80,000 based on experience with a 10% annual bonus.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- AD&D insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- 401K & Roth
- 16 days of PTO
- Pet Insurance
The application consists of a resume and two references. There will be 3 rounds of interviews: 1 virtual round and 2 in-person rounds. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Offers are contingent on proof of COVID-19 vaccination and passing a background check.
MonexUSA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and the company will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.