2023 Intern - Benefits & Wellbeing
We have an extraordinary and unique opportunity within Adobe's Benefits organization, for you to learn how we design, deliver and measure the success of our impactful benefits at Adobe! This role will have exposure to how the Adobe Benefits team makes our employee experience come alive through our employee benefit and wellbeing programs! This position will be based in one of Adobe’s key locations; San Jose, Lehi or New York.
What you'll Do
- You will primarily support the benefits and wellbeing teams on a wide range of projects.
- Areas of focus may include retirement, pension, time off, wellbeing, and other benefits as needed.
- The responsibilities of this Intern experience will include research, reporting, analysis, and presentation, including dashboard creation.
- Retirement responsibilities will include assisting with Adobe’s pension plan audits for designated countries.
- Time off tasks will include creating Adobe’s global holiday schedules.
- Ownership of community involvement by researching and planning volunteer events for teams in both San Jose, CA and Lehi, UT.
- Wellbeing tasks include assistance with educational material development.
- Produce Global Benefits All Hands presentation, by developing new content for Q3 All Hands meeting.
What you need to succeed
- University student, working towards Degree in Human Resources, Data Sciences, Statistics or Analytics.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple projects, delegated by manager and team members, with desire to grow and learn new things.
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities (ie., PowerPoint).
- Analytical approach, with proficiency in spreadsheets, formulas, and ability to create charts and graphs to illustrate and communicate findings (ie., Excel).
- Ability to achieve accomplishments within expectations and timescales.
- Ability to accomplish goals successfully and independently, with delegation coming from multiple leads.
- Attention to details and accuracy of all work results.
- Ability to establish relationships across the organization, including working within different time zones globally.