Creative Intern (Photography, Videography, Graphic Design)
WHO WE ARE
As the global leader in health and wellness innovation since 1935, GNC continues to motivate people to reach their goals with the most trusted and exciting selection of products in the industry.
#TeamGNC works hard and ensures that our consumers come first. We are focused on collaborating and cultivating new ideas to bring innovative solutions to the forefront, testing solutions to translate goals into action. Our team members are advocates for these exciting changes.
There is no greater gift than good health and no greater satisfaction than helping others to achieve it. Be a part of helping others to Live Well!
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Our Summer Internship program will provide you with a best-in-class experience and is designed to set you up for long-term career success. Through face time with our executive leadership team, meaningful cross-collaborative projects, and immersion in the business, you will get an inside look the specialty retail industry and understand why GNC has been the leader in its space for over 85 years.
This undergraduate internship will be full-time in the Summer of 2023 and located in state-of-the-art Pittsburgh, PA office space.
All interns will own and complete a meaningful project from start to finish throughout their summer with us. These projects will give you an opportunity to solve a business problem aligned to one of our strategic initiatives. Through close cross-collaboration with other interns and leaders you will work to solve your challenge and present your solutions to the CEO.
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, and entering your junior or senior year as of May 2023.
- Physically attend Pittsburgh, PA offices for the full duration of the summer intern program.
- Possess a desire to learn, innovate, and iterate on problems and solutions.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management, & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
GNC Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer