Marketing Intern - Paid
The Marketing Intern will represent InGenius Prep at their university. The position will center around generating new leads, forming partnerships with student groups and organizations, increasing our audience size, and connecting our company with students on campus.
This is an interactive role, for someone who enjoys talking to people, thinking creatively, and forming connections and relationships with others.
This is a paid internship position.
● Promoting our company online (e.g., on social media and forums)
● Networking and building trusting relationships with potential customers
● Forming partnerships with student groups and organizations and local businesses near your university
● Suggesting new ways/channels for building our audience in the US market
● Participating in podcasts, webinars, and other such media appearances
● Connecting our company with the student body on campus
● Must be currently enrolled at a US university
● Must be a strong written and oral communicator
● Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing
● Must enjoy taking initiative