Education Team Marketing Manager and Coordinator
Location: Flexible, Northeast or West Coast (LA or Irvine)
The Education Team Marketing Manager and Coordinator will be responsible for introducing, promoting, and coordinating different services to InGenius current families; generating leads; and growing the company’s online and offline presence in the InGenius e community around the globe. S/he will develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns, generate marketing materials, in addition to developing partnerships and corporate relationships. This is a position for someone eager to get extensive experience in marketing and program development, while working in a challenging yet collaborative environment. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!
- Must have native-like fluency in Chinese speaking and writing
- Must have advanced fluency in English speaking and writing
- Must be a hard worker with a willingness to learn
- Must be outgoing, creative, diligent, and self-motivated
- Must be extremely proficient with Chinese social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, Xiaohongshu, etc.)
- Must have strong time-management skills
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
- Experience in marketing related work (campus involvement, internships, etc)
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Develop strategies and tactics to promote InGenius services and programs and drive qualified leads to our front door
- Deploy successful full cycle marketing campaigns (start to finish)
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels: content creation, paid ads, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and much more
- Oversee in-house and partner presentations, RSVPs, and event success
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social platforms and website (including posters, articles, videos, presentations, etc.)
- Collaborate and guide presenters to prepare, rehearse, and conduct presentations
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Communicate across departments to develop and reinforce positive collaboration
- Communicate with leads as needed
- Assist the Education Leadership Team for different tasks, including but not limited to research, protocol reinforcement, information organization, etc.
Company Overview: InGenius Prep (www.ingeniusprep.cn) was founded 8 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!