Digital Media Specialist
We are hiring a full-time, in-person Digital Media Specialist to start with Bunnell Idea Group (BIG) in 2023. BIG's office is located in Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia.
Bunnell Idea Group ("BIG") is a business development training, coaching, and consulting firm.
We help our clients grow faster than they ever thought possible by training them with our high-end GrowBIG® business development system. We make a huge impact on our clients and that's driving our rapid growth.
We're adding a new Digital Media Specialist to our team!
We train and coach our clients to:
- Have the right mindset, understand that growth skills are great, and that business development is about being proactively helpful.
- Implement practical steps to grow their business, all based on our comprehensive business development system backed by 150+ peer-reviewed behavioral science studies.
- Unleash their technical experts to grow their books of business, relationships, and careers – helping them achieve far more than they ever thought possible.
Our marquee GrowBIG® Training is known as one of the most comprehensive trainings in the world. Over 20,000 participants have used GrowBIG® to thrive.
(And while you’re at it, check out our GrowBIG® Leader Training here.)
As an Digital at Bunnell Idea Group, your responsibilities will include:
- Create, curate, and manage content published across social channels.
- Post meaningful and engaging content for BIG on social media platforms and have a strong understanding of the social experience and user interface of all major social platforms including LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and others.
- Ideate and collaborate on marketing campaigns with the CEO and Director of Marketing
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links. Write posts, design graphics, and assist in the production and editing of videos.
- Production: Work to capture photos and video. Create editorial stills, video and graphics to support rich storytelling for our firm.
- Post-production: Organizes and edits all assets of production into a compelling story and archive video and photography projects for future use.
- Leverage data-driven insights to inform new tests in engaging our audiences
- Support other content projects as needed
You will be expected to:
- Attend a 3-day public GrowBIG Training to thoroughly understand the GrowBIG System
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Digital Media, Digital and Audio Video Production, Art, or a related field
- Must be skilled in video editing
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and thrive with challenges
- Must be a self-starter who can operate in a constantly evolving small team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on storytelling
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- High energy and go getter attitude
- Skilled in: YouTube, Video Editing and Production, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva
- Preferred but not required: Experience managing social brands