ShipYourCarNow is one of the fastest growing car transportation companies headquartered in Boca! We are a tech first company who prides ourselves on having the most advanced shipping portals and AI powered shipping tools. As marketing intern you would assist our Marketing Director on day to day tasks and innovative projects. This job is for self starters who feel comfortable working independently and want real world experience in the marketing field. You will work directly with director and officer level management at ShipYourCarNow. Many of our employees are from local colleges (FAU, LYNN, Miami) so we wanted to extend this opportunity to students in our community.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- WORK WITH EXECUTIVES ON REAL WORLD MARKETING SOLUTIONS AND PROJECTS.
[Work Hours & Benefits] While this position is unpaid it offers excellent experience. We want availability of 15 hours per week with at least 5 hours in person. You will tackle projects that will put you head and shoulders above your peers. As our marketing department is growing and revamping this internship could lead to a potential employment after graduation. Not to mention you will learn digital marketing skills and receive on the job training from our director of Marketing, a Hubspot and Cornell certified professional.
Marketing Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
- Anything extra is a plus! Lots of skills will be learned in a great environment where
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
We want applicants who are passionate about marketing and the work they create! There will be of learning and career development taking place in a fast paced environment. Email email@example.com to apply today! Send your resume, , and a short answer to why you want the job.