Graphic Designer, Full Time Hybrid
The Graphic Designer will be part of our Creative team. This role contributes to the success of the company by designing and producing print and digital collateral as well as various marketing and advertising materials. The Graphic Designer supports our vision by achieving brand and trend-forward style and projects this image throughout all our marketing materials and projects.
- This is a permanent full-time, exempt salary position
- Our headquarters Office is located at 7630 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33138
- This role participates in our hybrid work schedule
- Hybrid Schedule: Monday & Friday; 2 days working remotely. Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday; 3 days working in the headquarters office
Major Duties Include:
- Designs and produces various printed materials such as brochures, flyers, ads, business cards, signage, etc.
- Manages projects from idea to implementation using timelines, to-do lists, and appropriate follow up
- Assists with off-site and in-studio photo shoots, product photography
- Enhances images by color correcting and resizing of photographs
- Designs and produces digital material such as emails, company website content, social media posts, etc.
- Collaborates with the Creative and Marketing teams to produce industry-leading collateral
- Obtains price quotes for materials, printing, etc.
- Edits and proofs copy and item information on projects
- Conducts research for new design trends
- Promotes our FOH® Culture in all interactions
Education, Experience & Computer Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years experience (not freelance) in graphic design or a related
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge using Planner and/ or Project Management Tool
Skills Needed for Success:
- Take artistic criticism from our in-house creative team as a way to grow
- Communicate with excellence and clarity both verbally and in writing
- Follows direction and works under pressure to meet deadlines
- Stress and time management skills
- Exceptional project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Analytical, creative, practical problem-solving skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Complete projects as a self-starter with minimum supervision
Desired Characteristics and Qualifications:
- Organized, action and detailed oriented
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to re-arrange tasks as priorities change
- Nimbleness to respond to everchanging priorities in a high-growth environment
- Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, and composure in challenging situations
- Strong design sense and creative ideas
- Flexible to work outside normal work hours
FOH®, Inc. recognizes that our team members are our most important assets; therefore, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that provides protection and well-being for our team and their families.
Highlights include: Competitive salary and quarterly bonus structure, multiple subsidized medical and dental options, voluntary supplemental insurance, employer matching 401(k) retirement plan (100% vested) flex schedule requests, paid holidays, paid vacation and paid time off, charitable time off, fresh daily Cuban coffee, onsite fitness center, and yoga room, team member recognition program, casual attire, and our collaborative culture.
Passionate about what we do and how we do it, we value different perspectives from people of all backgrounds and actively recruit diverse team members. Bring your experience and join a team that strives to deliver impactful solutions to our partners worldwide.
Check out our websites: