Inside Sales Representative
**OVER 50 LOCATIONS WITHIN THE U.S. TO CHOOSE FROM, APPLY NOW!**
Link to application: https://apply.workable.com/plastics-family-americas/j/ABB0E2C00E/
POSITION: Inside Sales Representative
About the role:
The Inside Sales Representative is the backbone of our sales force. You will consult with new and existing customers to build your book of business through providing outstanding service to meet their plastics needs. The Inside Sales Representative at Polymershapes will represent and sell the most extensive selection of trusted performance plastics brands, a solution-oriented strategy, and an unmatched commitment to our customers.
What you’ll do:
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention through exceptional sales and service
· Generate quotes, process orders, and follow-up with customers after orders close to ensure utmost satisfaction
· Provide information regarding our products and services to inquiring customers
· Place outbound calls to new and existing accounts identifying opportunities, decision maker(s), and related customer service needs
· Collaborate with office and warehouse team members to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency
· Work in concert with the outside sales force to proactively increase market share
· Assist with inventory management based on customer needs
· Perform other duties as assigned
We are looking for passionate leaders who bring initiative and creativity while putting the customer at the center of all they do!
What you’ll need:
· Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow
· Ability to work in an active, team-selling environment where priorities are continually changing
· Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Excellent computer skills
· High level of honesty and integrity
· High School Diploma or GED required
· (Preferred) – BA or BS Degree (Business, Sales, Marketing, etc.) or equivalent business experience
What you’ll get:
· Competitive base salary + bonus (profit sharing)
· Paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and personal business days
· Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability)
· 401k + company match
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid parental leave
· Opportunity for growth
Who are we?
Polymershapes is the leading distributor of plastic sheet, rod, tube, film, and associated products with over 75 years of industry-leading heritage. Through our network of 80+ stocking facilities located throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, and Chile, we provide thousands of diverse customers and industries access to extensive local inventory from world-class supplier partners.
We have plastic distribution’s most knowledgeable and highly trained sales and customer service team. We offer expert conversion capabilities including cut-to-size sheets, film reel conversion, and CNC routing and machining. We consistently deliver innovative solutions to our customers because at Polymershapes, You’re the Center of All We Do!
What makes Polymershapes a great place to work?
We invest in YOU. Our team is dedicated to supporting new members as we expand. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures and therefore aspire to build an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional, enabling them to take on tasks that are more complex in the future.
· Exposure to sales and executive leadership
· Protected territories that are assigned exclusively to you
· Ongoing qualified leads
· Defined career paths that promote growth and advancement
“We are employees that wear many hats, and there are no two days that are alike. With such a diverse work environment, there leaves zero opportunity to feel daunted by work life. Whether that be an item that needs to be fabricated, an order that needs to fulfilled, or a customer’s wildest idea that needs to be brought to life; we are there to make it happen.”
–Jack Nowaczewski | Inside Sales Representative, Knoxville