Pharmacy Specialist Technician
We are looking for a Pharmacy Tech willing to grow and learn!!!! This position will be located at two of our Remote Dispensing Sites in Mountain, WI and Gillett, WI. Ideally we are looking for a candidate that is Certified, but we will help you obtain it if you are not!!! Apply now to talk with the Recruiter to get more information!!!!
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week: 8a-4:30p M,W,F and 8:30a-5p T,TH - NO WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS!
- For more info contact: Kristin.Byrnes@hshs.org
Under the direct supervision of the registered pharmacist, and according to state and federal laws, performs a variety of tasks according to policies and procedures. The intermediate-level role requires the colleague to be competent with the responsibilities outlined in the Pharmacy Technician Essential Job Functions along with maintaining proficiency in areas of pharmacy technician specialty practice as outlined by the department requirements.
High School Diploma or GED is required.
Associates in healthcare, business or related field is preferred.
Completion of Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) recognized Educational School/Training Program is preferred.
1 year pharmacy experience is required.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
IL only: Licensed or registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of practice is required.
Certified Pharmacy Technician certification must be achieved within 12 months of hire OR enrolled in a Doctorate of Pharmacy program is required.
Throughout communities in Illinois and Wisconsin, 15 hospitals, numerous community-based health centers and clinics, our 15,000+ colleagues have built a culture based on our solid core values of respect, care, competence, and joy. These are the ideals we believe in, work by, and live each day.
Built upon more than 145 years of service to the communities we serve, we now look to the future and our place in it as a health care system that strives to continually improve processes, procedures, and outcomes with the latest and most advanced technologies and treatments.
Regardless of how far our passion for excellence carries us, our focus will always remain on the most important person in our entire organization: The patient.
HSHS and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
HSHS provides a benefits package designed to support the overall well-being of our colleagues including their physical, emotional, financial, spiritual, and work health. Colleagues budgeted to work at least 32 hours per pay period are eligible for HSHS benefits.
- Comprehensive and affordable health coverage includes medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage for full-time and part-time colleagues.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) combines vacation, sick, and personal days into one balance to allow you the flexibility to use your time off as you need.
- Retirement benefits include an HSHS Pension Plan and Retirement Savings Plan with HSHS matching contributions.
- Education Assistance benefits include up to $4,000 of educational assistance each calendar year and tuition discounts to select colleges with no waiting period.
- Adoption Assistance provides financial support up to $7,500 for colleagues growing their families through adoption to reimburse application and legal fees, transportation, and more!
- Other benefits include: Wellness program with incentives, employer-paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, ID theft coverage, colleague rewards and recognition program, discount program, and more!