ABOUT NO LONGER BOUND
Located in Cumming, GA, No Longer Bound is a nonprofit, Christ-centered, state-licensed, residential treatment program for men in addiction. Men live and work on our campus for one full year of clinical, faith-based treatment, family therapy, and vocational training. This full year of services is made possible by our unique funding model which is 50% earned revenue through social enterprises, 45% fundraising and 5% intake fees.
No Longer Bound seeks a dynamic, experienced Development Officer to grow our mid-level giving cohort. The Development Officer will create fundraising strategies and maintain a caseload of individual and organizational partners to equip No Longer Bound to fulfill our mission of rescuing addicts, regenerating men and reconciling families. The target of this role is the cultivation of donors who give $1K-$10K annually. The 2022 fundraising budget is $2.7M.
We seek a vision-minded, self-starter who is strategic, results-driven, and a servant leader. We are looking for a candidate who will make a long-term commitment to the organization, someone with a desire for career advancement who also has the ability to put the needs of others above their own. The successful candidate will be willing to work from our Cumming, Georgia campus (this is not a remote position), and they will have tremendous compassion for the plight of addiction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the Development Team to develop and execute fundraising strategies that yield measurable results.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward donors to maximize revenue for program development and capital improvements.
- Develop a caseload and maintain excellent relationships with the existing donor base while expanding relationships.
- Secure corporate donations by researching, identifying, and qualifying prospects and soliciting support.
- Work with the on-campus staff to create meaningful volunteer experiences for corporate philanthropy.
- Participate in the creation of annual fundraising events.
- Represent the organization in the community at networking events.
- Complete a weekly report to demonstrate fundraising activities and follow-up with monthly activity reports to demonstrate goal achievements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of 5 years frontline fundraising or sales experience.
- Must be an action-oriented individual, comfortable taking risks.
- Must be a team player, able to collaborate and put the needs of others above their own.
- Comfort with corporate solicitation and major accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated capabilities delivering compelling presentations and proposals.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set and keep deadlines.
- $65K-90K, depending on experience.
- Full-time, non-remote.
- 401(k), Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance and paid time-off.