Human Resources Summer Intern
The HR intern will provide support to the entire Human Resources department while gaining exposure to a variety of areas through projects in benefits, compensation, recruiting and the human resources information system (HRIS).
· Supports Human Resources with ongoing or new projects with a focus in benefits, compensation, training, recruiting and HRIS.
· Assists Talent Acquisition with interview coordination and scheduling.
· Assists with entering data and preforming audits in the HRIS system.
· Audits HR records to ensure we are compliant and up-to-date with the appropriate materials.
· Acts as a primary point of contact for other Calamos Interns to field questions and distribute pertinent information to the Interns.
· Assists with coordinating events for the internship program.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree or MBA program.
· Evidence of challenging curriculum and a minimum 3.0 GPA.
· High level of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
· Must be organized and have a high attention to detail.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint