Sales Development Program Sales Associate - Bridgeton, MO
As a Sales Associate in our Reliable Onsite Division, for the largest equipment rental company in the world, you will have an exciting opportunity to grow your sales career with the leader in the industry. You will be instrumental in supporting the business plan through profitable revenue generation.
This position is working in conjunction with local branches near you and working independently. Must be within driving distance of a branch to successfully participate in this program. Talk with our team today to discuss location opportunities and relocation!
Gain valuable hands on training along with real world experience in the field, selling to actual customers with the opportunity to impact the company’s bottom line, increasing your skills and confidence!
Sales Development Program - What We Do:
- Sales Performance: improve time to productivity with automated learning paths and certify on execution and retention
- Coaching: provide a structured coaching environment where reps & managers conduct weekly 1:1 coaching
- Skills Development: gain confidence to handle any situation with video role plays, simulated sales scenarios and field ride-a-longs
- Micro Learning: consistently distribute bite-sized content with engaging videos, quizzes & challenges
How We Do it:
- Analytics: provide real-time visibility to achievements, measure capabilities and knowledge gaps
- Gamification: engage and motivate teams with leaderboards & badges
- Sales Tools: access content through both internal & customer facing programs
- Artificial Intelligence: leverage descriptive & predictive intelligence to maximize engagement and proficiency
Additional duties include the following:
- Qualify and quantify the needs of our existing customer base by utilizing our CRM program, SalesForce.com, and persuasive selling techniques
- Validate and Collect primary decision maker's contact information and customer needs for use on future sales and marketing campaigns
- Leverage marketing & Sales tools to identify and sell New Customers
- Recover declining & dormant customers via our sales tools and comprehensive United Rentals value proposition
- Support & learn about branch operations
- Learn accurate use of United Rentals' IT systems for quotes, rental, sales, reservations, territory management
- Coordinate with all branch departments to ensure customer satisfaction; and communicate field issues to branch personnel
- Work with ISR's to provide solutions to customers around equipment needs assessment, training, demonstrations, quotations, catalogs, credit apps
- Negotiate prices on equipment rentals and sales in accordance with pricing policies and procedures
- Drive customer engagement to local events/promotions
- Perform duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- One year experience in a sales related role preferred
- Proven planning, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficient computer skills with at least 1 year experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrate effective sales orientation
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record is required
- Willing and able to relocate
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.