Sales Position (can be Part time/Internship)
Sales Representative (US Office)
GloZ is inviting professionals to join the League.
GloZ is a globalization company that helps entertainment companies, content creators, producers, and artists around the world to expand their boundaries beyond languages and cultures. Our vision is to bring the world together by empowering stories, as we believe that everyone and every business has its own stories. Our mission is to spread fun, love, laughter, tears, and knowledge by glocalizing great stories around the world.
At GloZ, we have an opening for an ace team member to join our amazing League. A successful candidate that we are looking for is a highly motivated individual who can work professionally and autonomously in a fast-paced environment. This individual candidate, who will be working remotely preferably in the US, must have strong communication skills with the right mix of organizational and prioritization skills; a great team player and a self-starter.
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative, who will be responsible for communicating the benefits of our products and services in order to drive sales. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage clients' prospects and relationships are crucial for this position. Experience working with a global fun team and a track record of excellent customer service are huge pluses as well.
This role is required to provide a comprehensive and appropriate localization solution for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, expand the customer base, and overall profitability of the organization.
- Present, promote, and sell our products and/or services using solid arguments to existing and prospective clients.
- Perform cost-benefit and analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their requirements.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Reach out to clients and generate leads through cold calling and emailing.
- Work together with the team to expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Achieve and meet sales targets and outcomes within the given schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with other team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply sales reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and trends in the localization industries.
- Continuously improve through client's and peer's feedback.
- Proven sales records and relevant experience in the localization media industry
- Familiarity with relationship management practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Ability to create and deliver sales deck tailored to the clients' needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Quality and detail-oriented
- Self-starter and proactive
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Knowledge of an additional language is an advantage