Must love sports! This is a great opportunity to learn and get hands-on marketing experience while being part of an exciting startup grow. Rave On Sports LLC, a sports technology company focused on live-game fan engagement. Our mobile app was designed to enhance the live-game experience for fans. We've developed a unique real-time play-by-play so fans can vote on what they think are the best and worst moments of the game. Our app also offers game-specific chat rooms where fans can engage with each other and Sportsfluencer hosts. Our verified Sportsfluencers such as podcasters, YouTubers, and even former players host our live “sideline chats” to engage with their audience and fellow fans!
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Perform market analysis and research latest social media trends.
- Monitor all social media platforms for performance of current A-B campaigns.
- Research and evaluate competitor content.
- Collaborate with marketing leader and intern team to plan and execute a focused marketing strategy.
- You will also work closely with the sales team to support Rave On verified Sportsfluencers.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Create graphics to be used in ad campaigns and for Sportsfluencer promotions.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Must be available to work sports hours (some weekends, some evenings).
Marketing Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in-person and remote.
- Understanding of SEO/ASO techniques and best practices.
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills.
- Working knowledge of editing tools such as: Canva, and Adobe, are recommended but not required.