Operations Improvement Analyst Intern
The Customer Care Operations Intern will assist the Customer Care team with strategic and tactical projects to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and design (using appropriate tools and models). This person will be focused on various projects that require independent judgement on process, approach and, methodology in providing deliverables that inform department decisions and strategy. This position will gain experience in all facets of the Customer Care Center and the delivery of World Class Service to our clients through multiple channels.
The Customer Care Operations Intern performs a wide range of quantitative and qualitative analyses to help inform department decisions and strategy. This position will work very closely with Patient & Provider Support to assist with development and analysis of key operational measures.
Essential Duties Include but are not limited to the following:
- Shadow multiple roles within the Customer Care Center to get an understanding of operations across the entire team. These areas include inbound and outbound calling, call quality, process improvement, account maintenance and sales support.
- Participate in monthly team meetings, daily huddles, and leadership huddles to better understand the cross functional work of the teams.
- Participate in ongoing Rapid Improvement Event to understand how changes are implemented across the team.
- Provide feedback on areas of improvement across teams to continue to improve the client experience.
- Supports the maintenance of team Wiki pages and FAQ’s to ensure associates have all the tools they need to provide our patients and providers with a seamless, world class experience.
- Partners with the Leads and Call Quality Teams to identify opportunities for new hire training content improvement based on frequently asked questions and call monitoring deficiencies.
- Documents all information according to standard operating procedures.
- Current student obtaining their bachelor’s degree majoring in business, hospitality, analytics or a related field.
- 1+ years of customer service experience providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, or if you may require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at 608-535-8841 or email email@example.com.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.