REMOTE INTERNSHIP- Mobile App Development - iOS and Android
Would you like to complete your entire Internship from home?!
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT MOBILE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT?
Whether you are a IOS or Android pro or looking to complement a stellar Developer career we are ready for YOU!
As a Mobile Application Developer, you will be paving the way of innovation through creative and innovative thinking while using your passion to deliver excellent results for our global industry partners.
SkyIT is a modern tech company that aims to make digital transformations in the Aviation Fleet Industry by providing our partners and clients clean technologies to manage assets, measure and reduce carbon emissions, and streamline operations through Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are offering Practicum/Internship Opportunities for Students who would like to learn more about modern solutions in the technology and business industries – we’d love to hear more about you and how we can involve qualified talent to our team!
A few things to note:
-This is an unpaid practicum placement
-Internship duration is 6 months
-All positions are remote
-We are a Canadian-based company
To Support Your Success, We Will Be Providing You With:
● Comprehensive Project Training
● Flexible work schedule - remote work!
● Supportive and Creative Team
● Commitment to your development and growth
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
● Plan and execute on the development of React Native (iOS + Android) app features
● Develop full-stack mobile application features in a variety of languages
● Monitor the entire application development lifecycle (design, test, support, and release)
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Stay up-to-date with concepts, terminologies, and global best practices for the coding of different mobile applications
● Add and adjust features as per specifications for existing or new projects
What Are We Looking For?
● Proven work experience as a Mobile developer- IOS and/or Android
● Eager to learn and apply skills to assigned projects while working efficiently to meet deadline expectation
● Comfortable in a fast paced, creative and strategic environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
You are a key player in our company as you help us accomplish and expand our mission to impact the Fleet Industry in not only Canada but all over the world! For YOU, even Space is NOT the limit!
Please let us know if you are interested in participating in this program with us.
Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon!