Spring Post Production Intern
The Post Production Department coordinates post-production workflow for all series at Media Res, overseeing the individual shows’ post and editorial departments from prep to delivery.
Our Spring Internship will run from January 9th to March 24th.The internship will be hybrid – with some days in our Hollywood office and other days remote.Our interns will help facilitate the daily responsibilities of studio production and post-production departments and by doing so, gain a greater perspective of the market, the industry and the jobs it offers.
Our Interns will support Assistants and Coordinators in daily tasks including:
• Series and Film Tracking
• Database Management
• Filing and Archiving Post Production Documents
• Creating and Maintaining Spreadsheets
• Complete Special Assignments as needed
• Assist with office-related tasks and office maintenance
Vital elements for an Internship Candidate include:
• Majoring or Minoring in TV/Film Production or Critical Studies, with an interest in pursuing a career in Post-Production
• Strong communication, multitasking and organization skills
• Must be an independent worker with an ability to follow directions
• Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
• Proficient in Google Sheets & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Professional work ethic, including proper phone and email etiquette.
• Passion about Film, TV, Physical Production, and the filmmaking process.
• Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours a week (or the set minimum hours per University requirements).
Here, you’ll be able to work alongside a team of passionate professionals who can give you the real-world experience necessary to work in this exciting and dynamic industry. Interning with Media Res Studio Production gives you the opportunity to observe the post production process while networking with the artists and professionals who are making the most exciting new programming in the Film and TV industry.