Spring Development Intern
Our Spring Development Internship will run from January 9th to March 24th . The internship will be hybrid – with some days in our Hollywood office and other days remote. Our interns will help facilitate the daily operation and responsibilities of studio development and by doing so, gain a greater perspective of the market, the industry and the jobs it offers.
Our Interns will support the Development Department in daily tasks including:
· Read books, scripts, and articles and provide written coverage weekly
· Help update internal tracking grids
· Track new TV deals and compose a weekly tv update
· Research/Read the latest news and culture articles
· Complete Department-Related Task and Special Assignments as needed
· Assist with office-related tasks and office maintenance
Qualifications for the Internship include:
· Enrolled in or degree from an accredited college/university
· Knowledge of film and television history
· Passion and commitment for content across all formats and platforms
· Be proactive and work well under pressure
· Working knowledge of Airtable, Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Docs and Adobe Suite is a plus
· Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail appreciated
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours a week (or the set minimum hours per University requirements).
Here, you’ll be able to work alongside a team of passionate professionals who can give you the real-world experience necessary to work in this exciting and dynamic industry. Interning with Media Res Studio gives you the opportunity to observe the production process while networking with the artists and professionals who are making the most exciting new programming in the Film and TV industry.