Brand Marketing Intern
At Cassava Brands Inc., we manufacture all natural plant based products in various industries such as beauty, food and beverage. Mabi Artisanal Tea, a functional Ready-To-Drink(RTD) beverage made with custom herbal and spice tea blends is one of our house brands. Our mission is to create clean and healthy products to ensure people can live a longer, healthier life.
Are you ready for hands-on experience and to be part of a multi-brand organization in one of the fastest growing market segments? If you are a Marketing or PR/Communications student and are eager to learn and grow, then this is the company for you!
We’re hiring a select group of students to be part of our brand creative Marketing internship program. You will contribute to the vision and delivery of our go-to-market strategy that strengthens connectedness through messaging, positioning, product and solution launches, and sales enablement while gaining leadership skills.
This is a non-paid, 8 month long internship which will be fully remote with a 20 hour a week commitment requirement. Must be enrolled in a College/University working on your Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Advertising.
Being a part of our internship program, you will receive formal and informal feedback for developmental purposes, stay active with current marketing trends and directly engage with senior leadership.
- Work on marketing projects that include copywriting, e-marketing, email offers, email campaign development, Google Analytics and HubSpot, link building, URL insertion, reporting and landing page creation.
- Update Marketing Strategy plan.
- Utilize Illustrator, Photoshop or Canva graphics software to create and edit a variety of materials to include landing pages, site pages, and e-mail and newsletter templates.
- Assist with trade show planning, customer events and public relations activities as needed.
- Research the ready-to-drink tea industry to understand needs, wants, trends and new directions by customers, competitors and other entities.
- Create blog and social media postings and content calendar.
- Develop online marketing and product collateral for the sales team to use with customers.
- Maintain tracking between marketing initiatives and their impact on the company's sales pipeline.
- Exclusive Mabi Tea or partner events
- Airfare & Hotel to festivals and other events
- Free Mabi Artisanal Tea + swag
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship, or other protected characteristics. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and gender equity.