Jr Web Designer (Entry Level) Intern
Clear Resolution Consulting is seeking bright, articulate, and self-motivated undergraduate and graduate students for Part-time, Year-round, Paid internships. Students interested in emerging technologies, intelligence, national security as well as numerous other non-technical disciplines such as business writing, graphic design, IT, and political science are encouraged to apply. US Citizenship is required
This program is available to students interested in and capable of conducting research, performing detailed analysis, applying theory and research to real world problems, writing press releases, editing papers and proposals, doing graphical design and other research and management support activities.
General Program Requirements and Information
- Applicants must be students in high school, undergraduate or graduate study.
- Applicants must provide their own computer and must have high speed internet access.
- The program is virtual and encourages the application of students from across the United States, however, CRC will not relocate individuals as part of this program.
- This is a part-time, paid Applicants are accepted, and internships are awarded, on a continual basis throughout the year.
- US Citizenship is required
To qualify for a position, students must reside in an SBA-designated HUBZone as defined on the SBA use the link below to determine if you reside in a qualified area.
website at https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#
Proof of HUBZone Residency is required. Additionally, candidate must have lived at HUBZone address for at least 180 days prior to beginning a position with CRC.
Jr Web Designer (Entry Level) Intern
CRC is seeking a career and customer-oriented Junior Remote Web Designer/Developer who is eager to learn, innovative, and energetic. The Junior Web Designer will have the opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience working on Wed development visual enhancement project. This position will report to and support our team with tasks including but not limited to banner ads, emails, social media graphics, presentations, and assisting with updating our corporate websites.
This position is an ideal fit for recent grads, with the opportunity for future advancement. This position is remote, but applicants will need to have some availability throughout the work week during EST business hours to meet with CRC executives.
- Enrolled in or have graduated from a Graphic Design or equivalent program
- Strong working knowledge of design, color, and typography principles
- Illustrator and Photoshop, and/or Sketch proficiency
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Strong desire to be part of a team and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to communicate with team members as well as project stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Experience with Principle, After Effects, or other motion/animation apps
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Understanding of responsive web design philosophy and techniques
- Understanding of basic HTML/CSS
Clear Resolution Consulting (CRC) is a HUBZone certified small business supporting customers across the Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD). We pride ourselves in promoting and delivering an open work environment while ensuring a highly diverse workforce, allowing us to provide the best possible staff and solutions to our customers. Since its inception in 2008, CRC has established itself as a solutions-oriented business that excels in being able to execute against complex problems in high-stress environments.
Clear Resolution Consulting Intelligent Edge and Community support by HUBZone (INTEL EDGE) Program is a PAID Year-round internship opportunity aimed at engaging students in historically underutilized business zones across the United States in the research, innovation, and assessment of technologies, systems, and processes to meet the most complex requirements of our nation's intelligence community.
INTEL EDGE allows CRC to expand our knowledge and capabilities to support mission critical operations for the Defense Department, Intelligence Community and Homeland Security. This program leverages students’ education, familiarity and understanding of the latest cutting-edge technologies, security trends, international affairs, military posture, and research efforts to keep CRC at the forefront of providing technical and analytical support to our nations Intelligence Community missions.
This internship opportunity is open to students studying in any field at any HUBZone location in the United States.
At CRC you'll find a fulfilling career and a great place to work — one that challenges you, fuels your need for creativity and innovation, and inspires teamwork and mutual respect. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.