Social Media Marketing Internship (6-Months, Paid)
ImproveU isn’t looking for any ordinary social media intern. We want a savage!
We’re looking for an individual who eats, sleeps, and plays social media mastermind day in and day out.
Our ideal candidate…
- is assertive.
- has a wild imagination!
- shares ideas, is willing to test them out - and when they fail - comes up with new ones to try and try again.
- knows how platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) are used, who hangs out on each, and the “language” differences between them.
- has a pulse on current trends and what people are enjoying.
- is HUNGRY to learn and contribute to a world-changing mission!
We need a candidate who will…
- have endless ideas to increase audience engagement,
- tell us what we could be doing better,
- posts relentlessly,
- and freely share their expertise.
If you’re still with us, check out more details below!
Scope of Duties
- Post multiple times per day (4x/day is NOT overkill in our book) on Facebook, IG and TikTok, stories, reels, pictures, and more - we have TONS of content…you just need to piece it together and get it out there.
- Track and measure performance - what’s working, what’s not?
- Develop organic strategies to blow the roof off our engagement stats - bonus points for creativity!
- Game plan prep with leadership - develop an awesome strategy and timeline of what’s to come.
- Internal platform management and daily engagement with clients across all platforms, effectively and positively communicating the ImproveU brand message to all audiences.
- Ability to commit to the ImproveU mission 20 hours per week for 6 months - if you prove you’re a social media boss, there will always be an opportunity to extend!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Hands-on, real life experience that will help you hone your talent
- Unlike so many others, this internship is paid – learn and earn!
- Talk about gratifying work - you will be part of a mission that is so unbelievably life changing that you won’t know what to do with yourself!
- Work from the comfort of your own home or dorm with loads of schedule flexibility
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this role, but are not necessarily all inclusive.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Proven passion for content creation and social media - we’re serious about this one! We don’t expect you to come knowing everything - this is an internship after all - but candidates who spend their free time fine tuning their skills, researching, analyzing, etc. will absolutely move to the front of the line!
- Ability to WOW us with a demonstration of your understanding and working knowledge of social media channels - Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and digital platforms such as Canva, or HootSuite
- Sense of urgency and ability to positively impact everything you touch
- Strong research and analysis skills that will take our marketing efforts to the next level
- Current educational focus on marketing, communications, advertising, or other related field - a direct interest in digital marketing as a career not a hobby
- Ability to spend prolonged periods of time standing, sitting, or walking
- Ability to spend prolonged periods of time online, at a computer, iPad, Laptop or other device
- Must be able to lift at least 25lbs
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential requirements
We areImproveU-- we enhance lives through unique nutrition and exercise programs to achieve personal goals and we are growing by the day. Our mission is to transform the lives of millions through the same movement, nutrition, and lifestyle habits that have transformed ours. We are dedicated and intentional in our pursuit to see every team member reach their personal, professional, and financial goals through the work we do together. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we are Accountable, Inspirational, Aligned, Disciplined, Transparent, and Results Oriented.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, ImproveU recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume and a 1-minute video on why you'd be a great fit for our team to careers @ erinandsarit.com!