• Design, build and maintain custom solutions and products, leveraging company’s data assets.
• Responsible for Power BI Development, while working closely with other internal and external business and technology teams (including client service, product, business analytics, operations, research science, and IT infrastructure) to achieve desired team objectives.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities. Utilize Azure tools and data systems to create performant data models.
• Interact with Business users and understand their requirements from a data analytics, visualization and UI/UX perspective
• Design and Develop Dashboards in Tableau using different data sources
MS in Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology / Information Systems / Data Analytics